If you come from China,please click here!
HomeProduct ListProduct Details
SMP008 Electric Wet Stone Polisher
Button to the left
Button to the right

SMP008 Electric Wet Stone Polisher

  • Css Code:G59
  • Price:$60.00
  • Category:Pneumatic and Electric Tools
  • viewed:1050

Suzhou Stonemate Machinery Co., Ltd.

[ Jiangsu Province-China-Asia ]

  • Business Type:Supplier
  • Scope of supply:Not Filled
Place of Origin: Jiangsu China (Mainland) Brand Name: SMT Model Number: SMP008
Type: stone polisher No-Load Speed: 500-4500RPM Rated Voltage: 110V/230V
Rated Input Power: 900W Dimensions: 33x17x12cm Wheel Diameter: 5inch
Frequency: 60HZ Weight: 5kg

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Detail: carton.
Delivery Detail: 5-15 days.

Specifications

Electric Wet Stone Polisher:
1.Voltage:110V/230V.
2.Input power:900W.
2.Water-feed,handheld type.
3.Max. pad diameter:5".

1.SMP008 Electric Wet Stone Polisher:

 

2.Descriptions:

SMP008 Electric Wet Stone Polisher:

Applicable for wet grinding,polishing and profiling stone countertop,SMP008 Electric Stone Wet Polisher comes with variable speed control swith and a residual current device(RCD),and is equipped with splash guard for protection.     

 

3.Technical data:

Rated Voltage

110V/230V

Rated frequency

60HZ

Rated input power

900W

No load speed

500-4500RPM

Max. pad diameter

5''(125mm)

Shipping Weight

5.0kg

Packing size

33x17x12cm

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

4.Packaging:

Each is packed in a inner color box, 5 inner color box in an export  standard cartons, then reinforced with straps.

 

5.Delivery:

Usually we can make shipment within 7-15 days after receiving your payment or L/C.

 

6.Payment:

We accept T/T or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% by irrevocable L/C.

Related Products
回顶部